Oxford University is the oldest university in the English-speaking world and has been educating world changing leaders for over 800 years.
THE BEST UNIVERSITY IN WORLD FOR 2017 RANKING
Find out more about studying at Oxford.
SHARE : https://youtu.be/XylnhriAdlQ
SUBSCRIBE : https://goo.gl/GAawKV
* #82 National Universities
* #5 Best Undergraduate Teaching
* #34 Top Public Schools
* #71 High School Counselor Rankings
* #67 Best Colleges for Veterans
* Benjamin Harrison (23rd U.S. President)
* Paul Ryan (U.S. Representative)
* Rita Dove (Poet)
* Ben Roethlisberger (American football quarterback)
* Nick Lachey (Singer)
* Paul Brown (American Football coach)
* Ron Harper (Basketball player)
* Wally Szczerbiak (Basketball player)
* Slightly challenging to get in (65.8% acceptance rate)
* Very Competitive average SAT (1837)
* Highly competitive entering class (mostly 3.75 or above high school GPA)
Cost & Aid
* Relatively affordable in-state tuition ($14,287)
* Very expensive out-of-state tuition ($30,391)
* Relatively low percent of freshmen receive grants (66%)
Graduation Rate & Salary
* Very high graduation rate (80% in 6 years)
* High post-graduation median salary ($47,700)
* Very wide program selection (140 undergraduate programs)
* Most popular majors: Finance / Marketing/Marketing Management / Accounting
Student Body & Faculty
* One of the largest universities (18,620 undergrad & grad students)
* One of the largest undergrad populations (15,813 students)
* More in-state students: 57% (43% nonresident)
* Slightly more female students (54% female – 46% male)
* Typical college freshman GPA (3.1/4)
* Relatively high student-faculty ratio (17:1)
* Medium size classes (mostly 20-29 students)
* Semester calendar
* Public institution
* President: David Hodge
* Early action school (December 1 deadline)
* Early decision school (November 15 deadline)
* Locale type: fringe town
* Average summer temperature (73’F average)
* Cold winter weather (32’F average)
* Degree Offering: Miami of Ohio offers Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctoral, and Professional degrees.
* Institution Size: Last year, Miami University-Oxford enrolled 3,644 first-time degree-seeking undergraduates. This is about the same number of students Miami of Ohio enrolled the previous year (3,644).
* Enrollment Profile: A very high percentage of Miami of Ohio students are undergraduates.
* First Year Housing: Full-time, first-year students at Miami of Ohio are not required to live on-campus or in institutionally controlled housing.
* Graduate Instructional Program: Miami of Ohio offers doctoral degrees in humanities, social sciences, and STEM fields. Miami of Ohio also offers professional education in other fields such as business, engineering, architecture, public policy, or social work.
NCES, Wikipedia, Wintergreen, NSF, OPE, Payscale, College Scorecard, American Community Survey, NOAA, BLS, Cappex, Dun & Bradstreet, Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture (ACSA), Architecture Program Websites, Medical school websites, Business School Websites, American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE), Forbes, US News, Washington Monthly, and CWCU, StartClass.