Seeing your family after being away from home for a long time is the best thing ever! Mum and Emily visited me this week so you can see what we got up to around Cambridge. You can also find out more about my work, I’ve got quite a few HCLF vegan meal ideas and lots of reduced goodies from Sainsbury’s to show you as well! Enjoy . . .

Link to Emily’s channel, Lemonem: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTGOq5WXe-CRJ-n-q1LIHIg
Emily’s vlog:
Emily made a video showing you all how we made banana porridge as you saw in this video:

Meanwhile you can follow me on all my social media accounts:
Snapchat | hollygw
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/veganhollyg/
Twitter | https://twitter.com/veganhollyg
Pinterest | https://uk.pinterest.com/veganhollyg/

Music credits | Don’t Be – Julian Mae

50 thoughts on “WEEK 4 AT CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY | FAMILY VISITS, VEGAN DINING, MEAL PREP + MORE WORK

1. Katie J

Stumbled upon your channel and had to subscribe. I have a few questions. Is there a reason you don't eat or cook with any sauces? Also, I am sure your workload is pretty intense. Do you not have a lot of free time for socializing, or do you just not vlog that? I can't wait for your next vlog!

2. noepse

am i the only one who thinks the food looks rly plain? like it's always boiled/plain food without any herbs or spices… look at this vid at 7:26

it's still vegan gluten-free but seems so much tastier

3. Moonbaby

you live a sad life when you won't even allow yourself a pinch of salt in your pasta water. sorry but pasta cooked in unsalted water is terribly bland and no decent cook would dream of leaving it out. do you think the cafe you ate at with your family would serve up unseasoned food? of course not. there is honestly nothing wrong with a little bit of salt – your body needs it in small quantities.

4. butterfly_001

i am sorry to disturb you but a small favour ?
    i am new to vlogging, i am planning to travel and do some vlogs, can yu suggest one good phone case for me or phone stand which will help me to do vlogging ?
    pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease ?

5. Sara Louise Tonge

yo just wanted to say I legit love your videos, I'm vegan and I'm in year 13, I applied to Newnham and I just got my interview invite!! I was really scared about going to Cambridge on the open day because I thought I'd not be able to eat any vegan stuff with it being a cutesy old town but I was proved wrong + your videos help to ease the anxiety (if I were to get an offer from Cambridge) about that a lot!! thank u!!

6. Renell Blythe

Why would you omit a small amount of olive oil for frying you veggies? It's actually good for you! I live in Spain so obviously here we eat, sleep and breathe olive oil. Literally, sunflower oil is non-existent. Like, what do you dress your salads with?

7. Kristyna Styles

Hello! So I'm currently in year 10 and it is literally my dream to go to Cambridge! I'm leaning towards medicine or natural sciences (molecular chemistry or possibly theoretical physics), and I would probably like to study this in Jesus College or Queens College. I'm very intelligent when I try, but a lot of the time I slack off so do you have any tips for motivation? I do enjoy studying but there's just a lot of other stuff to do haha!???? but anyway I used to watch Jake Wrights videos and now yours. Anyway thanks so much for your videos.❤️

8. Matheus Prado

I just found out your channel and I already love it. I'm actually brazilian so I don't quite understand everything you say, but I noticed that you tried persimmons and here in Brazil they're pretty common and we also have a "Chocolate Persimmon" that you definitely should try.
    Beijos from Brazil (:

9. Elektra

hey holly I really love your channel, I went vegan a while ago and I was wondering whether it would be easy/convenient to be vegan during my studies – you're the proof :))