Despite accidentally deleting quite a lot of video footage that I was really excited to show you guys, there is still a lot of fun stuff in this vlog from week 5!

Thanks for watching everyone!

Meanwhile you can follow me on all my social media accounts:
Snapchat | hollygw
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/veganhollyg/
Twitter | https://twitter.com/veganhollyg
Pinterest | https://uk.pinterest.com/veganhollyg/

Music credits | Feel Something – Panel

34 thoughts on “WEEK 5 AT CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY | PRESENTS IN THE POST, OVERSLEEPING & FIREWORKS NIGHT

1. inanotherworld17

hi! your food looks so delicius, I ll try to make it for dinner. I have a question, because here, in Argentina, uni is different. why do you eat in your bedroom, there isnt a dinner room o something like that? it is your choice?

2. Dessislava Veltcheva

Love your videos Holly :)!!
    I was wondering do you get stressed sometimes in Cambridge? and if so how do you cope with it and with the workload? If you can give me some tips on time management it will be super helpful :)!!

3. Ana Brooks

I think, that you eat too much! You always cook very big portions, it's too much for you! You eat healthy, but you don't eat right. Please, think about it and read more about healthy eating. I wish you luck. I will be really pleased if you could do it)

4. Lubnaa Azraa

Hello 🙂 I really love ur vlogs watching it every now and then ????❤️ but Is it alright if you could add in a time lapse of urself studying and put it in the videos ? it would be a great motivation for me when I'm studying 🙂 Pretty please ❤️❤️☺️

5. Ellie Weasley

Hi holly, can I ask, when did you drop geography during your a2s? I'm in a similar position- I want to drop further maths but am unsure as to when I should drop it as I'm still waiting to hear back from Cambridge for whether or not I've got an interview

6. Ishbel Dyke

Looks fantastic ???? Loving these vlogs! I've got a biological natural sciences interview at Peterhouse in the first week of December, I'm really nervous! Just wondering ifo you have any tips?

7. Claire Borges

American high school student here looking at oxbridge and St. Andrews! I'm not vegan, but I still absolutely love your videos!!!!! Also, we need to set you up with that other vlogger, Joe????

8. Flower Power

A diet of fruit and vegetables with the occasional morsel of protein is not healthy. Fat is also very important, from avocados, nuts, seeds, coconut oil, and olive oil. She obviously doesn't eat enough fat and protein. So I'm worried for the people who copy her diet.