FRESHMAN COLLEGE DORM TOUR | STANFORD UNIVERSITY

47 Comments on FRESHMAN COLLEGE DORM TOUR | STANFORD UNIVERSITY

Subscribe to be notified when I share more college advice/videos 🙂 Comment if there’s anything you want to see!

Don’t worry, Alpha got a new home right after I filmed this video! My dad surprised me with a fish and a mason jar was all I had on hand.

How I got into Stanford: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T4cjJYbIng
My essays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duDwQdFHVbY

Like I said in the video, I’m staying in the all freshman dorms in Stern Hall! I’m staying in the Serra House (the best dorm on campus). Each all-frosh dorm houses around 90 freshmen. In the four-class dorms, there are around 25 freshmen. Stanford also has ethnic (Casa Zapata, Ujamaa, Okada, and Muwekma-Tah-Ruk) and arts dorms. My dorm is only one option (OUT OF THE MANY) on campus.

Please subscribe and see you soon!
Tyler

C O N T A C T:
Blog: suatsu.wordpress.com
Instagram: @tylerxsu
Twitter: @tylersunami

47 thoughts on “FRESHMAN COLLEGE DORM TOUR | STANFORD UNIVERSITY

1. Ammanuel Roberts

whats your major? someone in my school just got into stanford. its crazy because double digits always get into Harvard at my school each year but like only 1 person got into stanford in the last three years man. crazy selective.

2. Jocelyn Yao

I'm so glad to have found you on Youtube ???????? Literally submitted my Stanford app this morning and wanted to say thanks for sharing so much help and information :)

3. Viola says

1. I love your makeup!!!
    2. My friend got into Stanford and I wanted to buy her a tiny tree (get it? lol) as a congratulatory present, but now I have to think of something else :/. I hope no one tries to take your bamboo away from you!

4. Joshua Ocampo

Your youtube channel is great! Please please please keep posting

Also, I've been reading your wordpress and your perspective is really interesting. I hope you update that more during the year too!

5. Smoothie Cris

How is the product design major? I'm really gunning for it, because mechanical engineering is so she'd to get into. My test scores are low but the rest of my profile is pretty great. Any tips?

6. Evan Lee

Hello Tyler!
    I really want to attend Stanford Online High School and am applying this year. Do you have any idea about how hard it is to get accepted to Stanford OHS (I mean it is Stanford after all, but a high school…)? I just want to get a sense of how hard it is.

Also, I need to submit my application by January 12. If I am able to submit it before that, I can schedule an interview if they have space for me. Is it very important to have an interview so they get to know me better? Thank you so much! Hope you reply… :D