Delhi University started online registrations for admission to its undergraduate courses from May 15, 5 pm. Students can submit their application forms till June 7. DU officials said students will be able to edit their forms till they make the payment.
This year, DU will announce only five cutoff lists with the last list coming out on July 12. Admissions under it will be completed by July 14. The university will conduct central counselling for remaining seats in the undergraduate courses after the fifth cutoff list.
Here’s how to apply online:
* Log on to https://ug.du.ac.in/app2k18/
* Create a New Applicant account by clicking on New Registration
* Enter your details and register
* A screen will appear with the user’s registration account details. Save these details by clicking on the link “Click here to save this information for future reference”, which is a file, “Registration Detail.pdf” that can be saved on your laptop/mobile device.
* To proceed further, visit the UG Admission portal home page by clicking on the link, “Continue to homepage” on the left side of the screen.
* Once registered, the applicant can now log on to the UG admission portal to complete the online registration form.
* Enter your registered email id and password in the space provided
* Complete the application form by typing in all the required information
* Upload required documents and pay the fee
* Click on submit
Note: Please take a print out of the submitted online application form for future use.
List of certificates to be uploaded
* Passport size photograph of the applicant. The size of the photo should be 2 inch x 2 inch (5 mm x 5 mm).
* Scanned signature of the applicant.
* Class X certificate/marksheet containing date of birth.
* Self attested Class XII marksheet, if result is announced. (In case the marksheet is not issued by the Board then the self-attested copy of the marksheet downloaded from the respective board’s website should be uploaded).
* Self-attested copy of SC/ST/OBC/PwD/KM/CW valid certificate (in the name of the candidate), if applicable or receipt of request for category certificate issued by competent authority (Admission will not be allowed without original certificate in the name of candidate in any circumstances).
* Self-attested copies of Sports/ECA certificates, if applicable.
The registration fee for undergraduate programmes is Rs 150 (non-refundable) for UR/OBC category of applicants. The fee for SC/ST/PwD is Rs. 75 (non-refundable).
The registration fee for Sports (each category) and ECA (each category) is Rs. 100.
Important information:Applicants can send general and technical queries about online registration and admission process at firstname.lastname@example.org and can call on the helpline numbers: 011-27006900.
Aspirants can check further details in the Bulletin of information for admission to undergraduate programmes 2018-19.